Bombay high Court has issued a list of eligible candidates for Screening and typing test for clerk examination to be held on 24.10.2015.
- Last Date To Apply :23.09.2015
Number Of Posts: 400 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200/-20200/- with Grade-pay Rs.1900/-
- A candidates must be Graduate from a Recognised University a any stream but Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
- English Typing Speed must be 40 WPM
- Candidates Must Produce certificate of computer proficiencies from a institute under Govt of Maharastra,Goa.For Example :NIIT, BOSTON,CDAC,NIC,APTECH,DOEACC etc.
- Candidates must have Marathi Knowledge.
Age Limit: 18-33 years in General Category and 38 years for Reserved categories.
Application Fees: Rs 25/- by either Online or Challan.Once Short-listed then candidates will have to pay 575/- to apply for next stage.
High-court will short-list candidates on the basis of Academics qualification in Graduation.
Screening Test For Bombay High Court: Test will of 90 Marks comprises of Following:
- Marathi :10 Marks
- English :20 Marks
- General Knowledge: 10 Marks
- General Intelligence :10 Marks
- Arithmetic: 20Marks
- Computer : 10 Marks
Minimum Passing Marks :45 Marks
Once Candidates qualify Screening Test then on same day he will attempt Typing Test of 20 Marks.Once He/She Clears Both Test then Candidates will be called for Viva-Voce of 40 Marks.
Admit Card for Bombay High Court Will be Sent by Email and time table will be displayed on the official Site http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
How to Apply for Bombay High Court: Eligible Candidates can Apply online on official Website from 16th sep-23rd sep 2015.