Latest on Haryana Roadways Advertisement Number 14874-14898/AI/E-III .Final list of Eligible Candidates falling in the list of 10 times the number of vacancies categories wise for appearing in Driving Proficiency Test.
Also, Roadways department has issued the Schedule of Proficiency test of Drivers per district level from 21.12.2015.Candidates whose name appeared in Merit list of Drivers can contact their General Manager, Depot of Particular District for Place and time of Driver proficiency test.
Start Date of Driver Proficiency Test In Haryana Roadways: 21.12.2015
Revised Updates list of Candidates for Driving Proficiency Test,Bhiwani Distict has been changed.
MERIT LIST OF THE CATEGORY FOR THE POST OF DRIVERS IN HARYANA ROADWAYS
In continuation of this office Memo No. 14874-14898/AI/E-III dated 27.08.2015 vide which you were informed about the schedule for engagement of 725 Drivers, due to delayed informations provided by the depots w.r.t. preparation of list of eligible and ineligible candidates, the earlier schedule has been revised, the detail of which is as under :
- Start Date :14.08.2015
- Last Date :17.09.2015
- Display of lists of eligible and ineligible candidates on official website:09.10.2015
- Last date of registration of claim /objection by ineligible applicants:26.10.2015
- Last date for disposal of claim /objections of ineligible applicants by concerned GMs:02.11.2015
- Sending of information /revised lists of eligible candidates by GMs to Directorate of State Transport:06.1 1.2015
- Display of the revised lists of eligible candidates on Notice Board and official website. (Depot wise):10.11.2015
Number Of Posts: 725 Posts
Pay Scale: 12000/- Per month
Age Limit: The candidate shall not be less than 23 years and more than 42 years of age on the last date of submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015.Candidates belonging to reserved categories shall be allowed relaxation in upper age limit as per Haryana Government policies.
Eligibility and Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
- be of good moral character
- be of sound health
- should have passed matric school examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as language subject or its equivalent
- should have a valid HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE with three years of experience reckoned from the date of the issuing date of the HEAVY PASSENGER TRANSPORT VEHICLE DRIVING LICENCE. Eligibility shall be determined on the closing date fixed for submission of application form i.e. 17.09.2015.
Examination Scheme: A consolidate merit list based upon the evaluation of Educational qualification and Experience shall be prepared category wise.
(ii) For preparing the above list of eligible candidates depot wise, merit of eligible applicants in Educational qualifications and Experience will form the basis.
- Educational Qualification: 85 Marks
- Experience :10 Marks
- Interview :05 Marks
Application Fee for Haryana Roadways drivers: Rs.100/- for general category. Rs. 25/- for SC/BC/EBP category candidate.
How to Apply :Offline Mode. candidates need to apply offline and fill a prescribed format downloaded from the website and send the same to DIRECTORATE OF STATE TRANSPORT, HARYANA , 30 Bays building, Sector 17, Chandigarh. PINCODE: 160017