Indian Navy Recruitment for 70 Technical Graduate Vacancies. Indian Navy has been released a notification for 70 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 27th October 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Number Of Posts: 70 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidate should be passed 10+2 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths and Physics and Attest one of the these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science.
Age Limit: candidate should haven been born between 01-02-1996 to 31-01-1999
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/ with GP Rs.2000/-
Selection Process for Indian Navy Recruitment: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Psychologist, Group Testing Officer, Interviewing Officer and SSB Interviews.
- The Test will be in Hindi and English in objective type.
- The Question paper will comprises of English,Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The Standard of Examination paper for Navy will be of 12th standard and will be of 1 Hour Duration.
- The Candidates are required to clear all the subjects.
After Written test,Qualified candidates will be called for Physical Fitness Test(PFT):
- 1.6km run in 7 minutes ,20 Uthak baithak(Squat Ups) and 10 push Ups.
- Minimum Height is 157 cms
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the Official website of on or before 27-10-2015.