JK Police has issued notification for the recruitment of Constable in Armed/Executive district /city wise.Candidates can go through the below article to see eligibility,Educational and How to Apply for Constable In Jammu and Kashmir.
- Start Date of Registration: 15.09.2015
- Last Date of Registration:15.10.2015
Number Of Posts: 4000 Posts
- Armed Police:3000Posts
- Executive Police:1000 Posts
Educational Qualification: A candidate must be Matriculation passed or equivalent from the recognised Board.
The candidate age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-01-2015.
Application Fees: Rs.300/- Postal Order/Demand Draft from J&K Bank payable to Chief Accounts Officer PHQ, payable at Jammu/ Srinagar.
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.1900/- per month.
Selection Process for JK Police: There will be Physical Endurance Test and Written Test for Applicants.
- Physical Endurance Test:
- Long Race :1600 Meters in 06 Min for Male and 1000Meters in 06 Min for Female Candidates.
- Pushups: 20 for Male Only
- Shot Put(4kgs): for Female Only 14.5 feet in 3 Attempts.
This PET will be only qualifying in nature.No number will be given.
- Physical Standard Test:Measurement of Height and Chest.Also, candidates need to bring their Documents at this time.
Height : Male 5’6″ and Female 5’2″
Chest : 32″(Unexpanded) and 33.5″(Expanded)
- Written Test:Who Qualifies Both above test will be called for written test of 100 Marks and 2 Hours Duration.Paper will be objective consists of Basis 10th level questions.
How to Apply for Jammu and Kashmir Police: Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to Please see the address in notification on or before 15-10-2015.They Can submit their form to “District Superintendents of Police” of Their respective areas.