It is for the information of all concerned candidates that written examination for the post of Clerks in Subordinate Courts of Punjab is scheduled to be held on 01.11.2015 (Sunday) at various locations including Chandigarh, Mohali, Patiala, Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar.Advertisement No.14C/CRA/PB/2015.Detailed Time-table for examination, Relevant Instructions and e-Admit cards shall be uploaded in due course. The examination center will be indicated on the e-Admit Card.
- Start Date:15.07.2015
- Last Date:06.08.2015
- Examination Date:01.11.2015 (Sunday)
Pay Scale: Rs. 10300-34800/- with G.P 3200/-
Number Of Vacancies: 283(General :232,SC/ST/BC-28, EXM-25, PH-8)
Age Limit: 18-30 Years and relaxation as per GOI rules.
- A candidate Must be graduate in Art, Science and commerce or Equivalent to these degree from a recognised university.
- Proficiency in Computer (words and spread sheet Excel).
- Studied Hindi or Punjabi Upto Matriculation.
- Rs. 550/- for General
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/BC/PH
The Application form can be received By candidate after depositing fee in favour of ” The Registrar General , Punjab and Haryana High Court, Payable at Chandigarh” .
- Primary Objective Examination
- Mains Descriptive Examination
- Computer Proficiency Test(CPT)
Pre-Exam : 200 Questions (100 G.S and 100 English) 120 Minutes.
Once Qualified in Pre-exam , 10 times *no. of Vacancies will be called for Main written examination.
Candidates Need 40 % in Main exam to enter in CPT and 33 % in each Subject.
How To Apply For Cleck in Haryana and Punjab High Court:
- Candidate Need to Send application fee in form of challan to High court ,Chandigarh requesting for Application form or Collect directly from “Receipt and despatch Deptt, Punjab and Haryana High court, Chandigarh”.
- Fill The form and educational details in prescribed format.
- Once Form is filled then post the same to “Receipt and despatch Deptt, Punjab and Haryana High court, Chandigarh” or Handover the same there on any working day till 06.08.2015 till 5:00 Pm.